Conference Services for External Organizations
Services We Provide
As your link to the whole campus community, the meeting professionals of Georgian Court University Conference Services will be responsible for the majority of your conference arrangements.
Before your program, Conference Services will:
- Oversee general planning
- Reserve housing, dining, and meeting space
- Help you choose appropriate meal plans for your participants
- Reserve special equipment as needed
- Coordinate activities of campus service departments
During your program, Conference Services will:
- Welcome participants in your conference
- Register participants into housing
- Provide information folders for each of your participants
- Provide conference assistants to monitor your program's needs
- Assist with audio-visual equipment
- Confirm readiness of facilities for all functions, including meetings and catered events
After your program, Conference Services will:
- Reconcile your program account and prepare a final invoice
Request to use facilities by External Organizations
1. Requests from external organizations must be made to the Office of Conference Services. The privilege of using facilities by an external organization may be granted only when a Conferences & Special Events Facilities Use and Service Contract has been properly executed between the external organization and the Office of Conferences and Special Events.
2.The organization must utilize the exclusive College Dining Services contractor (Chartwells). No food or beverages may be brought to the university.
3.The organization agrees to purchase comprehensive general liability insurance to cover the period of organization's use of college facilities. The certificate of insurance shall include the following:
A. Georgian Court University shall be named as additional insured on the certificate to cover the specific event, series of events, or resident conference as outlined in this agreement.
B. Limit of liability should not be less than $1,000,000.00 each occurrence for bodily injury and property damage liability.
4.A non-profit organization must provide a tax-exempt form prior to issuance of the Facility Use and Service Contract. A CSE Facilities Use and Service Contract must be properly executed between the organization and Conference Services. The organization is responsible for all associated direct costs.
For more information:
Send email to email@example.com or call 732.987.2236.