Beth Schaefer, Ph.D.
Arts & Science
- B.A., Boston University, M.A., Ph.D., Boston College
- E. Collett, B. Schaefer, Electrodynamic theory of fluorescence polarization of solutions: theory and application to the determination of protein-protein separation, Applied Optics, 48, pp1553-1564, 2009,
- A Rotating Waveplate Polarization Analyzer from The Wolfram Demonstrations Project http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/ARotatingWaveplatePolarizationAnalyzer/ Contributed by Beth Schaefer and Edward Collett, 2008.
- PH121/122 General Physics I and II, MA115/6,PH235 Electronics for Scientists, PH227/8 Modern Physics, PH221 Vibrations and Wave, PH 350 Mechanics, PH310 Mathematical Physics, PH422 Quantum Mechanics, PH421 Experimental Physics, Geology, Ph 334 Astronomy, Meteorology
Service to the University:
- Chair, physics, mathematics departments, Program Review committee, Balloting committee
- Past Committees: Faculty Concerns Chair, IT Committee, Curriculum committee
Why I love GCU:
- Individual student contact with faculty, family atmosphere