Anne Tabor-Morris, Ph.D.
Arts & Science 142
- Ph.D. Physics, University of Notre Dame
- B.S. Engineering Physics, Lehigh University
- Tabor-Morris, A., Froriep, K.A., Briles, T.M., & McGuire, C.M. (2009). City of physics: Analogies to increase cognitive coherence in physics learning. Physics Education, 44. 195-198
- Physics Education Research Group Blog
- Cottrell College Science Research Corporation Award (1997)
- Physics Education Research, Solid State Physics
Service to the University:
- Phi Eta Sigma Freshman Honor Society - faculty advisor
- Society of Physics Students Club - faculty advisor
- Sigma Pi Sigma Physics Honor Society - faculty advisor
Why I Love GCU
- Caring community and family-like atmosphere!