Admissions: Undergrad: Application Timeline
"GCU has a great and diverse selection of educators, each highly qualified in their field. I've come across some teachers who truly care about their students and support them wholeheartedly. I've found a family within these walls...GCU is more than just a university; it's my home away from home."
Amy Berry '13
Major: Exercise Science, Wellness, and Sports
GCU Lions Volleyball Player
Applying for college is an exciting time, and a decision that should not be taken lightly. Your junior year of high school is a good time to begin thinking about college, and your future beyond high school.
- Think about yourself, your likes, dislikes, and personal qualities—what do you see yourself doing or studying in college? To get you thinking check out the majors that Georgian Court University has to offer.
- It's never too early to start thinking about financial aid! With the cost of a college education rising, it doesn't hurt to get a head start on learning all you need to know about paying for college. At Georgian Court, you'll receive an exceptional private college experience at an affordable price. Check out our net price calculator and our financial aid offerings.
Senior Year of High School:
- Visit us! Take advantage of the ways you can visit Georgian Court University as a high school student.
- Fall: Apply! Have your school counselor submit your OFFICIAL high school transcripts with your 12th-grade courses listed. Obtain a letter of recommendation from your counselor and a teacher, and have your SAT or ACT results forwarded to the Office of Admissions.
- January–April: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To fill it out online, go to www.fafsa.ed.gov. Meeting the priority deadline of April 15 for fall enrollment or November 15 for spring enrollment will maximize your chances of receiving funds. For more information, visit the Office of Financial Aid.
- Georgian Court University has rolling deadlines for first-year applicants, so applications are accepted throughout the year. Apply by June 15 for priority consideration.
- ACCEPTANCE! Your next steps are to let us know that you will be attending Georgian Court University in the fall, submit your tuition deposit, and get ready to take part in all that a Georgian Court University education has to offer you. Welcome to Georgian Court University!