New Student Move-in & Orientation
At Georgian Court University, newcomers for Fall 2014 receive a warm welcome from the GCU family of students, faculty and staff. New Student Move-in & Orientation programs are slated for August 21-August 23.
Join us for New Student Orientation
Information for Accepted Freshmen for the Fall 2014 Semester
Congratulations on your acceptance to Georgian Court University. Please read the following information carefully in order to ensure your registration for classes in the fall. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Office of Admissions at 732-987-2700, or contact your admissions counselor.
Testing and Registration Day
The next exciting phase in your college journey is attending Georgian Court University Testing and Registration Day. Your next step is to register online for your Accuplacer Testing and Registration. Register Now!
- Your tuition deposit and completed deposit form should be sent as soon as possible and before the May 1st deadline.
- The Tuition Deposit will be credited towards your first bill; commuting students pay $100; campus resident students pay $250. Please make checks payable to Georgian Court University.
- You may also pay your tuition deposit via Master Card, Visa, or American Express by phone, call 732.987.2700 or complete and return the credit card form.
- You must notify the Office of Admissions if an extension is needed on our deposit deadline.
To schedule one of the visitation options below, please contact the Office of Admissions at 732-987-2700 or visit our Campus Events page.
- To be considered for any Georgian Court University scholarships, grants or awards; or any state or federal aid, you must apply online using the 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov after January 1, 2014 and before August 1, 2014. Georgian Court University's school code is 002608. You must also apply for a federal PIN number to access the FAFSA application at www.pin.ed.gov. The PIN serves as your electronic signature.
- For payment plan options, please contact Tuition Management Systems (TMS) 1-800-356-8329 or go on their Web site www.afford.com for information on a monthly payment plan.
Required Documents for Enrolled Students
Student Health Forms
- NJ STATE LAW REQUIRES a Student Health Form must be completed by you and returned prior to class attendance and entry into residence halls. A physical examination is required for all athletes.
- A Student Health form will be mailed to all students and must be completed and returned to the Office of Health Services. A downloadable form can be found at www.georgian.edu/health_services
- If you already have health insurance, a copy of your insurance card must be submitted prior to arrival on campus.
- The completed Student Health Form and immunization documentation must be returned to the Office of Health Services by July 1, 2014.
- The Office of Residence Life will mail you an application for room and board in the spring.
- Commuting students have the option of enrolling in a meal plan.
High School Transcripts: Final high school transcripts must be submitted to the Office of Admissions after graduation and before the first day of class.
Advanced Placement Scores: Advanced Placement (AP) test scores must be submitted to the Office of Admissions as soon as they become available and before the start of the fall semester.
Important Georgian Court University Phone Numbers:
|Office of Admissions
800.458.8422 ext 2700
|Office of Student
|Office of the Registrar
One Stop 732.987.2227
Questions? Contact your admissions counselor!